Tuesday, April 27, 2004
MOVING TOWARD THE RIGHT
Howard Stern was surprised to learn today of Specter's primary challenge, and said he would have plugged him if he'd come on the show and support Howard in his fight against the FCC.
Howard, Howard, Howard. It's a
primary. Specter has to pander - er, please the wingnuts of the Republicon party first, and win.
The thing is, Joe Hoeffel needs to beat him to the punch. Anyone from their campaign reading?
UPDATE: You know, I may not be able to raise money for Hoeffel the way Atrios does, but I
do have the million-dollar ideas. I called the Hoeffel campaign office this morning and urged them to jump on this. Here's hoping. (Plus, I think Howard would bust a gut if he saw the Arlen Specter ads that show Bush saying how much he needs him to further his agenda.)
Not only would this be invaluable exposure for Hoeffel, but it would add a much-needed jolt of personality to his campaign.
|
|