Thursday, February 26, 2004
WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: "Cradle of Love," Kelly Willis, "
What I Deserve" -
Baby you look tired/ And baby you look beat/ Seems like you've been working/ Eight days a week/ Baby take a break from all you been thinking of/ And come into my cradle of love/ Baby let me hold you and rock your cares away/ Put aside your troubles at the ending of the day/ Cause when we lie together I fit you like a glove/ Come into my my cradle of love/ Down in the valley you can lose your name/ All your sorrow and your pain/ The dark, warm waters they can heal you/ And make you all new brand new again/ So baby come on over and lean your head on me/ Here in my arms now is where you're meant to be/ Baby take advantage of all I've got to give/ Come into my cradle of love.
|
|