Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More

suburbanguerrilla@verizon.net
ATOM FEED
RSS FEED
about
home

ARCHIVES

AIR AMERICA LIVE FEED

WXPN-FM

WHOLEWHEAT RADIO

EAGLE FM ONLINE

BEATLES-A-RAMA

MY WISH LIST

A Sponsor of Cover The Uninsured Week

Support This Site

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Blogarama

www.blogwise.com Suburban Guerrilla

[Powered by Blogger]

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site! Listed on BlogShares

Monday, August 25, 2003


Did anyone catch the Warren Zevon special on VH1 last night? It was very moving.

I've always liked Warren; he played here a lot when he lived in Philadelphia. I still have the shot I took of him at the Chestnut Cabaret - he's playing the banjo and singing "What's New, Pussycat?"

Anyway, check out the new album. Even if it wasn't his last, it would still be great.

| |