Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More

suburbanguerrilla@verizon.net
ATOM FEED
RSS FEED
about
home

ARCHIVES

AIR AMERICA LIVE FEED

WXPN-FM

WHOLEWHEAT RADIO

EAGLE FM ONLINE

BEATLES-A-RAMA

MY WISH LIST

A Sponsor of Cover The Uninsured Week

Support This Site

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Blogarama

www.blogwise.com Suburban Guerrilla

[Powered by Blogger]

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site! Listed on BlogShares

Saturday, July 26, 2003


Pretty funny little Republicon parody site. Check this out and be sure not to miss the Anthrax Annie takeoff:
I became so angry at the Democrats driving down the highway, that I pulled over my Jag. I pulled under a tree and I thought. The more I thought about how all the things Democrats have done to real Americans the madder I got. I became so enraged that I could feel my rock hard nipples poking through my 34C bra. I touched those rock head nipples with my finger tips. I became more enraged just thinking about Ted Kennedy. I could feel my juices flowing. I could feel these juices as they quickly soaked my silk panties. In my anger I touched myself "down there." I touched with fingers that knew their way around the parts of my womanhood like no other. The more I thought about Democrats the madder I became. The madder I became, the wetter I got. The wetter I got the more I touched myself "down there."
And then there's the G. Gordon Liddy parody:
Ken handed me pictures he had drawn of Clinton, These drawings showed a stick man with "Clinton" written above it, and he was forcing the other stick men to make reference of Saddam trying to buy nuclear stuff from Niger. The other two stick men had written above their heads, " Bush," and "Dick." The drawing also had a crude outline of the nation of Niger, and it had a mushroom cloud, with the word," BOOM." above it.

"The Vice President also has some proof," Ken said. I looked at the Vice President and he handed me an official White House blank sheet of paper with the embossed letterhead of Bill Clinton at the top of it. I looked at the blank sheet of paper and back at the Vice President. "Thats proof enough for me." I said. The Vice President also nodded his head and said, "Clinton forced me and George to say those things in the State of the Union address about WMD. We didn't want to, but Clinton said he would have sex with ours wives if we didn't." I shook my head in disbelief. I was so angry at Clinton! "Damn!" I yelled and pounded my fist on the table.

| |