Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More

suburbanguerrilla@verizon.net
ATOM FEED
RSS FEED
about
home

ARCHIVES

AIR AMERICA LIVE FEED

WXPN-FM

WHOLEWHEAT RADIO

EAGLE FM ONLINE

BEATLES-A-RAMA

MY WISH LIST

A Sponsor of Cover The Uninsured Week

Support This Site

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Blogarama

www.blogwise.com Suburban Guerrilla

[Powered by Blogger]

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site! Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, September 01, 2004


COFFEE TALK

Laura Bush explains what we'd discuss if we could have some girl talk:
"Tonight, I want to try and answer the question that I believe many people would ask me if we sat down for a cup of coffee or ran into each other at the store: `You know him better than anyone, you've seen things no one else has seen. Why do you think we should re-elect your husband as president?' " Mrs. Bush said.

Actually, Laura, why would I ask you to make that decision for me? Nope, I'd ask you questions designed to clarify his character - and yours. Like: